How can Mowrah butter Benefit the Skin?
1. Dry skin conditions – it helps to rejuvenate dead skin and locks in moisture revealing younger looking skin and provides remedy for chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
2. Used to lighten and diminish scars, fine lines and wrinkles as it acts as an astringent which helps to tighten skin giving it a smooth look.
4. Skin protectant and sun block– the butter is used as a skin protection as it reduces and replenishes dead skin cells thus providing you with restored skin
5. General skin care – since it is considered 100% pure and natural, the butter is widely used as a body butter which helps maintain youthful and supple looking skin
6. Eye makeup remover – because the mowrah butter is gentle, it can be used to remove makeup especially in the most sensitive area of the face which is our eyes and can cause no irritation on contact
It penetrates deep into the skin with ease, leaving a less-greasy feel compared to other body butters.
Does Mowrah Butter Benefit the Hair?
Yes! Mowrah Butter can also benefit the hair:
Hair moisturizer and conditioner – others claim of its benefit by incorporating the butter into their conditioner, which leaves their hair soft and shiny as it dries.
Mowrah Butter Benefits for Skin:
- Treats Dry Skin
- Eye makeup remover
- lighten and diminish scars
It is an excellent emollient and is just perfect to increase the moisture in the skin, whilst reducing the fine lines and wrinkles. Mowrah butter helps slow down skin degeneration and prevent wrinkles, so you will look youthful for longer. It also helps to protect the skin from the damaging effects of the sun
All Sales are Final