Miriam's Moisture Melt Lux Hand Creme
Miriam's Lux Moisture Melt
Anti-Aging of Hands
Softening of Hands
Nourishing of Hands
Made with :
Shea Nilotica Butter
How to Apply: Pour a dime size amount into hands and rub togther the Creme will melt in your hands. Make sure to pay special attention to your nails and cuticles. This super creamy balm penetrates into your skin super quick to nourish, soften, soothe, moisturize and heal your dry parched hands.
Does not contain any water or fillers, pure oils and butters.
Seven Benefits of Nilotica Shea Butter
- Nilotica Shea Butter is an excellent moisturizer & has strong therapeutic properties for common skin conditions such as; excessive dryness, eczema, sunburns, allergies, frost bites, blemishes, rashes etc.
- Nilotica Shea Butter contains Olein Oil. This makes the Shea butter easily absorbable through the skin.
- It is a great lotion for babies. It protects the soft skin of the baby naturally vs. other manufactured chemical rich products that can be harmful to babies delicate skin.
- Nilotica Shea Butter has retained high amounts of Vitamin A & E. They provide good nourishment to the body. This is why Shea is a common additive to many soaps and hand creams. It is like food for your skin!
- Nilotica Shea Butter maintains elasticity of the skin & the anti aging property of the shea butter is effective against wrinkles & free radicals present in the body.
- Our Nilotica Grade A Shea Butter is creamy & silky compared to other lower Shea butter grades that may have a more coarse profile. Not only that, the aroma of Nilotica is very mild unlike some Shea butters from other regions.
- Nilotica Shea Butter can provide effective prevention of stretch marks from pregnancy, weight gain, and the aging process.
This relatively lesser-known ingredient is trending globally, as something to watch out for in the beauty industry. Mafura butter has been used for centuries by native African women, and has been a well-kept secret until now.
Found primarily in Zimbabwe and some of the wetter regions of the Sahara Desert, the butter from the magical Mafura trees (also known as Cape Mahagony trees) is made from the medium-sized reddish brown seeds that it gives out from December to March. The seed is soaked in hot water for several hours, and when they are soft and pliant, they are crushed and squeezed until pure Mafura butter oozes out. Smooth, light yellow and with a smell similar to Shea butter, you can’t do better than this!
Abundant in essential fatty acids, the butter is rich in antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, making it the ideal moisturiser for tropical climes. It moisturises without clogging pores, and encourages cell regeneration thereby adding a youthful appearance to your skin. It heals cracks on the soles of your feet, and allays flaky scalp problems as well! In short, this is a head-to-toe solution for your skin’s needs. Since it has hydrating properties, it nourishes without being greasy. It is great when used on the lips as a lip balm. Medicinally, it is fabulous to treat arthritis and heal wounds. It’s everything you’ll need on your skincare shelf
Shea Nilotica Butter
Aloe Vera Gel
All Sales are Final
How to Use and Tips to Youthful Looking Hands
1. Moisturize hands regularly with a nourishing hand cream, especially after washing them with a gentle cleanser.
2. Use an exfoliator or hand scrub once or twice a week to slough off dead skin cells, revealing softer skin.
3. Protect hands' delicate skin from harsh weather with richer textures.
4. Don't forget the nails and cuticles! The trick to beautiful hands is also nails and cuticles that look healthy and strong. Apply a nourishing oil regularly.