Miriam's Moisture Glow Face Moisturizer
Miriam's Moisture Glow Face Mositurizer
This super hydrating creamy face moisturizer is excellent for all skin types, however those with mature and/or dry skin will find it to be the perfect to extra boost of moisture they need.
This moisturizer is made with Shea Nilotica, Mowrah and Murmuru Butters. We then added marula oil, aloe vera, HA and turmeric.
- Dry skin conditions – it helps to rejuvenate dead skin and locks in moisture revealing younger looking skin and provides remedy for chronic skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and dermatitis
- Used to lighten and diminish scars, fine lines and wrinkles as it acts as an astringent which helps to tighten skin giving it a smooth look.
- Skin protectant and sun block– the butter is used as a skin protection as it reduces and replenishes dead skin cells thus providing you with restored skin
- General skin care – since it is considered 100% pure and natural, the butter is widely used as a body butter which helps maintain youthful and supple looking skin
- Eye makeup remover – because the mowrah butter is gentle, it can be used to remove makeup especially in the most sensitive area of the face which is our eyes and can cause no irritation on contact
Seven Benefits of Nilotica Shea Butter
- Nilotica Shea Butter is an excellent moisturizer & has strong therapeutic properties for common skin conditions such as; excessive dryness, eczema, sunburns, allergies, frost bites, blemishes, rashes etc.
- Nilotica Shea Butter contains Olein Oil. This makes the Shea butter easily absorbable through the skin.
- It is a great lotion for babies. It protects the soft skin of the baby naturally vs. other manufactured chemical rich products that can be harmful to babies delicate skin.
- Nilotica Shea Butter has retained high amounts of Vitamin A & E. They provide good nourishment to the body. This is why Shea is a common additive to many soaps and hand creams. It is like food for your skin!
- Nilotica Shea Butter maintains elasticity of the skin & the anti ageing property of the shea butter is effective against wrinkles & free radicals present in the body.
- Our Nilotica Grade A Shea Butter is creamy & silky compared to other lower Shea butter grades that may have a more coarse profile. Not only that, the aroma of Nilotica is very mild unlike some Shea butters from other regions.
- Nilotica Shea Butter can provide effective prevention of stretch marks from pregnancy, weight gain, and the aging process.
- Known as the "elixir" of youth
- helps boost collagen
- lots of vitamin c-brightens skin
- very moisturizing
- treats eczema, psoriasis, acne
- natural Make up Primer
Marula oil may act as an effective moisturizer for dry or aging skin because it gets absorbed quickly. It is said to be beneficial for treating acne, smoothening and softening fine lines, and preventing stretch marks.
Shea Nilotica, Murumuru Butter,Mowrah Butter, Marula Oil, Aloe Vera, Turmeric, Fragrance, HA,Mica
How to Use
Step 1: Squeeze a little more than a pea-sized amount into palm. Common mistake: using too much.
Step 2: Warm up moisturizer in hands.
Step 3: Apply to cheeks using gentle circular motions.
Step 4: Apply to forehead and rest of face.
Step 5: Use light, gentle upward strokes, especially on the neck.
All Sales are Final